LEAD ENGINEER (SENIOR PROGRAMMER)
Bica Studios belongs to a young team with a fierce desire to shine through its creativity by crafting gaming experiences that will make part of the Players finest memories. Ambitious, driven and tech lovers programmers to bring new gaming icons to a wider audience of Players. You must communicate and collaborate constantly, sharing code, algorithms, research, and ideas to move Bica Studios forward.
- Contribute to the growth of the programmers and be able to work effectively as a team with game designers and artists.
- Using the Unity 3D game engine, youâll help to make the builds, develop the necessary tools and features we need to make great games.
- Contribute on system architectural decisions and be responsible for implement and build the concept out.
- Analyze and improve systems and infrastructure.
- Explore new territories such as VR/AR.
- Have +3 years of Unity3D game engine experience and +5 years of game development experience
- Objective-C, Java, C# and C++ skills with Object Oriented Programming knowledge
- Proven experience in designing and developing reliable and robust systems
- BS/MS in Computer Science or qualifications in a related technical discipline
WHY JOIN US
Bica Studios is a group of passionate gamers with a high ambition to make a mark on this business. We look and desire to reach mass audiences with amazing worlds that would inspire and make part of Players memories. Same way happen to us with so many titles that we have grown up on.
- We're a collaborative, smart and hardworking team that learns from each other every day
- Competitive benefits matching your level of experience
- Stock Option Plan
- Work and live in Lisbon
- One of the most creative, culturally diverse, beautiful and affordable cities in the world
- Fastest growing game development scene
- 20 minutes from beaches
- 2 hours distance from snow, deserts, cities, villages and all kind of historic places since 200 BC till now
Send your resume and letter to firstname.lastname@example.org