- Giebelstadt (Germany)
- www.handy-games.com GmbH
- 22 June
- Video Game Programmers
Are you looking for a challenging job in the gaming industry in an attractive work environment? Are you goal-oriented, a strong team player and interested in becoming part of an international team of professionals? Then contribute to the success story of HandyGames™ and take the opportunity to work for one of Germany’s top game developers!
We are looking for a Game Programmer (f/m) with strong development skills for our headquarters in Giebelstadt, Germany. As a member of one of our Scrum teams, you will be responsible for the implementation of our game ideas into code.
Within the framework of our different game projects, you will have to work with the following coding languages and programs:
- C# / C++
- Game Maker
- cocos 2d-x
- Unity 2D/3D
- You have a passion for games and are willing to deepen your knowledge of mobile games development.
- You are familiar with relevant technologies and operating systems (iOS, Android and Windows Phone 8).
- You have already gained practical experience in working with 2D/3D graphics and animations.
- You have strong communication skills and enjoy teamwork.
- You should enjoy working in a Scrum team.
- You are proficient in English.
If you are interested in working with some of the best professionals in the mobile gaming industry, please send us your application via e-mail. We would love to hear from you right away.