We are looking for a talented 2D Animator to join our new Art Oasis in sunny Barcelona.
Your role within our Kingdom
You will join our brand new Central Art Production Team and help design and develop a broad variety of live games, games under development and prototypes with different styles and genres. You will work with our studios across the Kingdom – London, Barcelona, Berlin, Stockholm, Malmö, Singapore, Shanghai and Seattle – as an extension of their teams to develop and deliver the next generation of King games. If you like constant challenge and variety this is the team for you!
Skills to create thrills
- A creative person with a passion for games who has previously worked in the gaming industry or similar
- Strong understanding of all fundamental animation principles
- Relevant experience as a 2D animator with a track record of creating appealing character and object animations
- Knowledge of technical animation constraints, optimization and implementation
- Comfortable with cartoony, casual and mid-core styles
- Great communication and organizational skills
- Proactive in learning and developing your skills
A Reel demonstrating all aspects of your skill is required.
- Tasty bonus skills
- Skills in Adobe CS package
- Experience working in an agile project environment
- Previous experience creating casual and/or mobile games
Life at King We believe that great gaming experiences happen when they are developed by working in small, autonomous creative teams that control the whole process – from idea to amazing game.
Our close connection with the player community gets us instant feedback and enables us to deliver truly magical moments.
We value your free time and your need to refuel, relax and find inspiration – by playing games with your colleagues, being at home with your family or going to the gym or out for a run. That's how we stay creative. Want to join our Kingdom? Please apply in English and don’t forget to share your portfolio with us.
The brilliant experience we give our players comes from the diversity and experience of our people.
A great Saga needs all kinds of champions– that’s why we hire all sorts of talent!