Senior 3D Artist
Thirsty for new opportunities? We are looking for an experienced and talented Senior 3D Artist to join our new Art Oasis in sunny Barcelona.
Your role within our Kingdom
You will join our brand new Central Art Production Team and create artwork for a broad variety of live games, games under development and prototypes with different styles and genres. You will work with our studios across the Kingdom – London, Barcelona, Berlin, Stockholm, Malmö, Singapore, Shanghai and Seattle – as an extension of their teams to develop and deliver the next generation of King games. If you like constant challenge and variety this is the team for you!
Skills to create thrills
- Highly creative with a true passion for games, having previously worked in the gaming (or similar) industry
- Extensive experience creating appealing characters and/or environments
- You know how to create polished and distinct gameplay assets with a great eye for composition and colour
- You’ve extensive experience of Maya, Zbrush or similar and the Adobe CS package
- You work proficiently in both high-poly and low-poly modeling, sculpting and retopology
- Knowledge of rendering/shading, texturing and UV mapping
- You are comfortable with cartoony, casual and mid-core styles
- You proactively deliver artwork to the target device
- Good communication and organizational skills
- You are an inspiring mentor to other artists
A portfolio demonstrating all aspects of your skill is required.
Tasty bonus skills
- Knowledge of technical constraints, optimization and implementation
- Skills in animation and special effects
- Experience of creating concept art
- Skills in creating high quality 2D artwork
- Interest in visual and interaction design
- Experience from working in an agile project environment
- Previous experience from creating casual and/or mobile games
Life at King We believe that great gaming experiences happen when they are developed by working in small, autonomous creative teams that control the whole process – from idea to amazing game.
Our close connection with the player community gets us instant feedback and enables us to deliver truly magical moments.
We value your free time and your need to refuel, relax and find inspiration – by playing games with your colleagues, being at home with your family or going to the gym or out for a run. That's how we stay creative.
Want to join our Kingdom? Please apply in English and don’t forget to share your portfolio with us. The brilliant experience we give our players comes from the diversity and experience of our people. A great Saga needs all kinds of champions – that’s why we hire all sorts of talent!