Games technology developer, C++, Unreal, consoles.
We develop technology, so we need the best technology developers. We like performance so we need people who understand everything that is happening from the code you write to the raw bits moving up and down in the chips. We work with big and external projects so we need people to be able to handle large code bases. And we like maths, you are warned!
- Improve and expand the technology in a world-leading videogame for multiple platforms including the new high end consoles.
- Optimize existing code, including rendering, data streaming and game asset preprocessing.
- Improve our dynamic content technology by adding new features.
- Port this technology to new platforms.
- Support our customers solving their problems and answering their questions.
- Improve our content creation tools.
- Do whatever is necessary for our projects to succeed. We are a tiny team and we need flexible people.
- Personal discipline, the ability to work hard and independently.
- Excellent C++, with STL knowledge.
- Again: excellent C++.
- Solid maths and geometry background.
- Understanding of concurrency and its challenges.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Work on-site in our office in Girona.
- Proof of your skills, with professional or personal projects.
- Experience in console development for XBox, Playstation or any Nintendo console.
- Experience with Unreal Engine. Game engines like Cryengine, Lumberyard, Unity, Godot also a plus.
- Experience in multiple platforms like Linux, OSX, Windows, iOS and Android
- Knowledge of computer graphics, modelling, lighting and rendering in general.