Junior 3D Artist - HUNT
Crytek is looking for a Junior 3D Artist to work on Hunt: Showdown at our Frankfurt, Germany studio.
*Required documents that allow a careful evaluation of your application are resume, cover letter and additional samples*
- Work with the Senior 3D Artist and Lead Artist to ensure consistency between vision and implementation of environment and hard surface assets.
- Work within inter-disciplinary teams of artists, designers and animators.
- Ensure that all aspects of art production are completed on a timely basis to a high standard.
- Understand and follow style guides to guarantee the consistency of the game.
- Explore new technologies on the given platforms to achieve best possible results.
- Coordinate with other studio groups including animation and production to achieve project objectives.
- Complete all tasks in a timely manner and to a consistent high quality standard.
- Demonstrate a desire to learn and grow professionally.
- Strong passion for making the highest quality state of the art games.
- Strong knowledge of 3dsmax, Photoshop, Substance Painter.
- Heavy focus on photorealistic art, high poly modeling and industrial design.
- Keen eye for detail and realism.
- Ability to derive a well structured lowpoly model from the high poly model.
- Understanding of efficient UV layout for lowpoly objects.
- Understanding of the normal map creation process and PBR.
- A portfolio or reel that demonstrates the above.
- Good English communication and writing skills.
- Ability to deliver and receive constructive feedback.
- Be proactive and self-motivated.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- Experience with CryENGINE.
- Mod experience.
- Experience with Zbrush / Mudbox.
strong>What you can expect from us:
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!
Crytek is an independent videogame developer, publisher, and technology provider dedicated to pushing the boundaries of gaming with its cutting-edge 3D game development solution CRYENGINE. With headquarters in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) and studios in Kiev (Ukraine), and Istanbul (Turkey), Crytek has created multiple award-winning titles, including the original Far Cry, the Crysis series, Ryse: Son of Rome, Warface, The Climb, Robinson: The Journey and Hunt: Showdown. Crytek delivers fun and innovative gaming experiences for PC, consoles, and VR and continues to grow its reach in the games-as-a-service market. Every Crytek game is created with CRYENGINE, which can be used by anyone to create games on a Pay What You Want business model.