Senior Monetisation Designer
- Tequila Works
- 2019-06-10 16:01:48
Responsibilities Develop and maintain new monetization and gameplay systems for a live game Set up and follow up with the production team the monetization & operation strategy, features of the game at different production phases. Come up with recommendations and proposals of new ways to optimize/maximize game revenues. Define metrics and dashboards to evaluate the […]
- Develop and maintain new monetization and gameplay systems for a live game
- Set up and follow up with the production team the monetization & operation strategy, features of the game at different production phases.
- Come up with recommendations and proposals of new ways to optimize/maximize game revenues.
- Define metrics and dashboards to evaluate the game’s performances.
- Provide reports to update all shareholders involved on progress.
- Support the monetization team in driving regular updates to the in-game Store
- Game Competitor analysis and benchmarking.
- Mentor junior members of the monetization team with an eye towards growth
- 5 years of professional experience in gaming / online / e-commerce business
- At least 2+ years as a monetization designer or similar role in the gaming industry
- Strong marketing knowledge to formulate adequate selling strategies to improve the financial performance
- Strong analytical competencies and data modelling (Excel)
- Up-to-date knowledge of the free-to-play market will be a strong asset
- Excellent knowledge of the monetization of online games
- Knowledge and understanding of game design fundamentals
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent organization skills and ability to prioritize efforts
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and confidential environment
- Passion for making great games
- Strong desire to continue to learn and grow
- Fluent in English
- Experience with data visualization tools
- Shooter and/or RPG game experience
- Experience in multiplayer games
- Strong mathematical, statistics, and analytical skills
- Additional design experience in non-monetization systems